Monday, January 7, 2013

Dukan Attack Phase Day 5 and Day 6

I'm really getting excited every morning now!  I lost another 1.4 pounds since yesterday for a total of 5.2 pounds gone in four days.  This must be a new record for me!  The rapid weight loss is really a motivator.  I think I will stay on the Attack Phase for 10 full days.  I'd like to at least get rid of the 10 pounds I gained over the Holidays before starting on the Cruise Phase.  I wonder how long it is safe to stay on the Attack Phase.



January 7, 2013

Well, it happened.  I stepped on the scale this morning and had a 1.8 pound gain.  I don’t know what happened.  Maybe it’s just water and/or my body is just trying to adjust.  I didn’t cheat, I ate my oat bran, the only thing I didn’t do was my 20 minute walk.  I did the Yo-Pi class at the Y on Saturday and that was a good hour workout and I’m still stiff and sore from it.  I used that, and the fact that it was raining all day yesterday, to excuse my walk.  I’m a little down, but I’m trying not to dwell on it.  I expect to see something much better tomorrow morning.  Here’s today’s menu plan:

Breakfast:
                1 hardboiled egg
                Diet Pepsi

Snack:
                Oat bran pancake with SF FF Jello pudding rolled up
                Water
                SF FF hot chocolate

Lunch:   Baked Chicken Breast
                SF FF Jello Pudding ~ 1 cup
               Diet Coke

Snack:   Imitation Crab

Dinner:  Baked chicken
              Diet Coke

I found a Dukan forum online today as I was searching for a reason as to why I gained the weight.  After reading several posts, I think its because I was eating too much dairy and too many diet Cokes.  According to their moderator we should limit the dairy to about 1 1/3 cups a day and the diet sodas to 3 a day.  I need to double check that in my Dukan book.  In looking back on what I had to eat yesterday, I may have over done it with the salt too.  Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day.  

The link for the forum is:   http://dukan.proboards.com/index.cgi?  

I registered and will start posting there I think too.  My name in the forum is mejfarmer.

No comments:

Post a Comment